In a Personal Counseling Session with Edward Esko you will receive a comprehensive evaluation to your condition based on Oriental Diagnosis. Macrobiotic dietary guidelines and home remedies will be recommended for each condition or need. Lifestyle improvements and suggestions will also be offered. Printed food lists, recipes, and dietary and lifestyle guidelines are included in the session. Suggestions for shopping and follow up guidance with assistant counselors in the UAE will also be offered.
- Understand the root cause of your health condition
- Learn which organs are energetically weak and call for attention
- Learn how to heal yourself with food and lifestyle recommendation
- Receive a comprehensive evaluation to your condition based on Oriental Diagnosis
- Learn the Macrobiotic dietary guidelines and home remedies to help you achieve health and balance
- Receive lifestyle improvements tips and suggestions
- You will receive a printed food lists, recipes, and dietary and lifestyle guidelines
- Continues follow up with assistant counselor in the UAE will be provided
Note: Wear comfortable clothing and preferably no make up to facilitate the facial reading
Edward is at Life'n One from the 9th - 13th of December
Price: 900 for 90 min sessions
Please contact us to book by either calling/whatsapping to 0565342899 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT EDWARD ESKO
Edward Esko is one of the world's leading teachers and counselors on the macrobiotic way of life. He studied with Michio Kushi for many years and has served as Executive Director of the East West Foundation in Boston and Director of Education and Dean of Faculty of the Kushi Institute of the Berkshires.
He has personally counseled and guided thousands of people toward improved health through the macrobiotic diet and way of life. He has lectured in over a dozen countries and authored or edited more than twenty books, including Holistic Health through Macrobiotics, Natural Healing through Macrobiotics, and The Macrobiotic Approach to Cancer.
Edward co-founded the International Macrobiotic Institute in 2016 to further the dream and vision of his mentor, Michio Kushi, and to make quality macrobiotic education and guidance available to people around the world. Together with his wife, Naomi Ichikawa Esko, Edward offers a variety of personal and group services, including personal dietary and way of life counseling, lectures, and online courses.